Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dirty laundry!

One thing I always liked about Bon Jovi is that they never took their personal business and made it public.  WELL, that was until now!

What a mess Jon and Richie have made by arguing in public, this is a bad case of "He said--then He said". 

At this point Richie should go and play with his toys and sit in his room.  *or go and design some clothes* 

Jon should finish the tour and let things go peacefully.

Neither of them should say another word to each other until they can talk in private and I mean with out Jon's brother broadcasting to the world via Twitter.  IMO, this is something he should not speak about either.  Yeah, he WORKS for Jon, but I don't remember Matt being made "official spokesperson for every little thing in Bon Jovi."  He is the tour manager--period.  Stop catering to the masses Matt--please stop using your Twitter account.  Thank you. 

I thought Queensryche was bad, but these guys have now won that award.  Jon and Richie should feel ashamed of themselves.

I know that the media bothers Jon about Sambora and I'm glad to hear that Jon isn't doing anymore interviews and Richie has declined to do any **thank God**  That's the best news! 

Don't get me wrong, I like a good interview Jon does--but for now--not so much.  Silence is golden.

Always remember this guys...










No comments:

Post a Comment