Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 5th here and gone....

Sambora was not there.  Did anyone truly believe he would be?  *blah*

So now the target date is September.  *rolls eyes*  Really?  Why?  Richie Sambora has really screwed up this tour and the fans--the ones that want to see him take it out on Jon.

What a mess it has been and will continue to be.

If you truly believe that *IF* Sambora comes back....will he and Jon Bon Jovi be "fine"?  Really?

Remember how Jon truly missed Richie in 2011?  Had the Sambora doll at the gig?

Here's a pic:






That did not happen, so I wish they would just level with the fans.

Jon Bon Jovi said he hasn't talked to Richie at all.

That says to me....no love lost.

I can get used to life without Sambora photo bombing all my pix of Jon.  Yeah, I can get used to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment